Milo is already in Pau. He went on the lorry with the horses Mark took to Le Lion. Sadly for all those involved that event was abandoned after the dressage due to yet more rain. In case you think that just cant be possible here is a lovely picture of mark and milo trotting through the floods!!
They all left for Pau on Sunday. I think it rained the whole way down!! Today the sun is shining down there but according to the current forecast more rain is on its way....let's hope the forecast changes and milo gets a good shot at a 4* for the end of the season.
I leave on Thursday. I'm going down by train and should arrive about 8pm. They have so many entries that, contrary to the original schedule, some of the dressage will run Thursday afternoon. Lets hope milo is one of the Friday horses.
And a few more photos of Milo at Le Lion-d'Angers....





No comments:
Post a Comment